Homeschool Curriculum for Life!
Life Experience, Living Books.
Welcome to Homeschool Curriculum for Life!
Where homeschooling is not just about school, it's about life!
What will you find here? The homeschool curriculum part is easy to understand...I have reviewed and recommended some of the best homeschool programs, products and additional homeschooling curriculum that you will find. You will also find extensive children's book reviews to add to your children's learning experiences.
As a passionate believer in Charlotte Mason's homeschooling method,
you will find many pages dedicated to her gentle ways of helping
children develop relationships with their subjects, how to implement
the arts in your home and to train them in good lifelong habits.
And the "for life" part?
As a mom who has homeschooled for more than 12 years I share my experience on planning your homeschooling
and getting organized
in your home. You will find encouragement to help you along the way in the articles to encourage homeschool moms
ARE YOU IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS?
- Looking for a homeschool curriculum
- Needing to change the way you do "school"
- Overwhelmed by the choices of homeschool curriculum & philosophies
- So busy doing school you & your children are missing out on life
- Needing more organization in your home
- Finding that your relationships are suffering
- Drowning in busyness
- Facing unhappy and resistant children at school time
- Sure there is a better way, but don't know where to start
- Wanting to homeschool but needing to bring in an income
Then you have come to the right place!
My 13 years of experience as a homeschooling mom, speaker, author and curriculum advisor can help you to:
Enjoy your visit at Homeschool Curriculum for Life!
and be sure to bookmark this site!
"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
-- Henry Ward Beecher
Return to top of Home